Par 3 Package
The Par 3 Tournament has become a Wednesday tradition at the Masters and has become wildly popular with fans. The tournament is played on The Par 3 course built in 1958 by architects George Cobb and Clifford Roberts. Tournament participants, non-competing past champions and honorary invitees take part in this event. The nine-hole course is par 27, 1,060 yards and played over DeSoto Springs Pond and Ike's Pond. We have put together all the elements of an amazing Augusta experience in this package. Call us today for details.
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodations in Hotel Suite in Augusta/Aiken Area (3.5 Miles from the course or less)
- Two nights lodging: Check in Sunday after 3pm and check out Tuesday by 10am.
- CSE Staff on site to assist with travel needs
- Welcome Gift upon your arrival
- Daily Hospitality at 1102 Magnolia Club
- Daily round trip transfers from your hospitality home to the course
- All taxes and service charges
Augusta National, Inc. is the only authorized source/seller of access credentials for the MASTERS Golf Tournament.